Monday 18 May 2015

Organix Food Fun


was lucky enough to win an Instagram competition with Organix Food. The aim of the competition was to create a fun plate of food, I thought my attempt was pretty poor! However the guys over at Organix seemed to think different! 



I received a nice little parcel of Organix treats and a pack of Andrew James sandwich cutters! These are great fun, however I haven't quite mastered the art in using these just yet! 



My first attempt in using the cutters was this masterpiece below! 


(It's a dinosaur I'll have you know!!)


They are straight forward to use, I'd really recommend these cutters, they make lunch time a lot more interesting! 


As you can see, I do need to practise a bit more with these!! But I am really grateful to have won this competition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment