Monday 18 May 2015

3 Ingredient Pancakes


This was so quick and easy to make, I really wasn't expecting them to turn out as well as they did - or taste decent! But they did and this is definitely a recipe I will be recreating again.

I found this recipe on Buzzfeed, but as I didn't want to make that many, reduced the quantities.

For this recipe I used:
1 egg
1/2 banana
1 tsp cinnamon 
Blueberries
Butter/oil for pan

First you mash up the banana in a dish and mix in the egg. Then add the cinnamon and blueberries and mix together. 

Heat up a little butter or oil in a pan (I used coconut oil). Once melted, add a small ladle of the mixture into the pan and cook evenly on both sides until golden. 

I finished mine with a sprinkle of chia and mixed seeds, and a few blobs of Ella's Kitchen prune purée for a dip. The boy scoffed the lot! For a quick breakfast, these are ideal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment